How Should I Prepare For My First Appointment?
Please have your prescription (if applicable) and insurance card handy when you call to book your first appointment.
To bring/keep in mind on your first visit:
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete any remaining paperwork, so you can maximize your time in your evaluation.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that allows easy access to your problem areas.
- Bring any case manager or insurance adjuster contact names, phone numbers, and claim numbers in the event of an automobile accident or worker’s compensation claim.
- A prescription (if needed) for physical therapy from your referring physician, ARNP, or PA.
- Insurance information (we will make a copy of your card).
- Fill out the patient forms online. If you are unable to do this, please allow for extra time to fill these out upon your arrival.