People who are in pain, want to improve their posture, who need to improve their muscle strength, have had an injury, or have a disease that prevents them from moving around as freely as they would like should consider physical therapy.
We at Synergy Physical Therapy are dedicated to determining the source of your discomfort and providing a treatment plan that will allow you to return to living a full and healthy life.
Our Bellevue, WA physical therapy facility is available to assist you in resuming your favorite activities! Please call (425) 435-5277 or click here to request an appointment or learn more about our services.
What Should I Do To Prepare For My Appointment?
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- It is a good idea to make a list of questions that you want to discuss on your first visit.
- Bring a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID with you.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- List out signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist. What has been hurting or bothering you? For how long? What is it preventing you from doing?
What To Expect At Your First Appointment
- When you arrive at our office, you will check in at the front desk.
- After that, you will have your initial evaluation with one of our physical therapists. We will ask about your medical history, present pain, ailment, or injury during your evaluation. Try to be as honest as possible; open communication helps us better understand your issue and find the best solution for you!
- During your appointment, your movement, strength, posture, coordination, and other factors will be evaluated. Our goal is to assist you, so please let our therapist know if anything hurts or bothers you during the examination!
- Following your evaluation, our physical therapist will recommend and prepare a personalized treatment plan to ensure the fastest recovery and best results. On the first appointment, some treatments will be administered to get you started on the road to recovery. During your next visit, however, you will be able to fully implement your treatment plan. A written copy of home instructions/exercises will be given to you.
- Our therapist will document their findings and treatment plan, which will be given to your referring physician or another medical expert of your choice.
- You will plan a series of visits at the front desk when your first appointment is completed. The number of treatment sessions required will be determined by the recommendation of our therapist and will be discussed with you at your first appointment.
We have a lot of convenient appointment times, but peak times can fill up quickly, so plan as much as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any questions. We want to make sure you are comfortable so you can experience a full recovery.
Fill Out These Forms Beforehand To Save Some Time!
Patient forms will be emailed to you when you book your appointment. You can fill them out electronically and send them back to us.
Pain questionnaire for shoulder pain
Pain questionnaire for low back pain
Patient specific functional scale
Pain questionnaire for hip_knee_ankle_pain
Pain questionnaire for neck and upper back pain
If you don’t have time to fill them online beforehand, it’s not a problem! Allow extra time before your appointment to complete the forms in our clinic.